Wednesday, October 25, 2006


This is one of my latest and most clear pic of myself.

Guess I m still alive or else it would have been the pic to be used at my funeral.

oh ya, My name is Johnston Anderson Cheong Yew Siang aka Jacys
man email : johnstonacys@hotmail.com
And I m an albino, single, unwanted and discarded
For those who have no idea what albinos are like, please refer to http://www.albinism.org/

Thanx to hollywood and those stereotyping and ignorant bastards around us, Albinos have always been seen as a freak of mankind. Maybe they are right. In Singapore, we are seen as freaks and treated as freaks.
However, This freak would like to make more friends so please add me to your msn list and lets chat.
There are more abt me then just freaking around as far as I know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a friend want to celebrate her birthday with you only but you turn her down. even though that is the case, she still love as you as a friend as God will love you.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometime, i wonder why do you shy away from friends who truly love and hope to help you. Do you know you disappoint me as I would like to spend time to be your shoulder to cry on? sighing....=(

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mind you, our PM's son is also an albino

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home